Versant Writing Test
Do you need to take a Versant Writing Test as part of a job interview or promotion requirement? Get familiar with the test format and types of questions asked before sitting for your official exam. The Versant Writing – Practice Test includes all the test sections presented in the full exam, plus instant feedback in a detailed online score report so you can focus on improving weaker areas.
About the test:
- Skills assessed: Writing
- Test length: ~35 minutes
- Number of questions: 42
- Test sections:
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Reconstruction
- E-mail Writing
Score report includes:
- Your precise overall score and sub-skill area scores in the range of 10-90 on the Global Scale of English
- A detailed description of your language capabilities in the areas of Grammar, Organization, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Voice & Tone
- Suggestions for improvement based on your current skills
- Typing speed and accuracy
How it works
- Buy the test
This test is for practice purposes only. If you require an official exam, please reach out to your institution or hiring company for further guidance.
- Check your inbox
You will receive an email shortly after your transaction is complete that will include test instructions and your unique Test Identification Number (TIN). Each TIN may only be used one time.
- Take your test
Be sure to take your test in a quiet environment that is free from distractions.
- Check your score
View your score report by entering your Test Identification Number on our Test Score Lookup page.
- Please allow enough time to take your test. Tests cannot be paused or restarted.
- Tests are fixed forms, so questions do not vary from test to test.
- Your name and email address will not appear on your score report.
- All sales are final. Tests cannot be returned or exchanged.
|Operating system||Mac OSX 10.10+, Windows XP, 7 & 10. Tablet OSs are not supported.|
|Web browsers||Firefox v52+, Chrome v61+, Microsoft Edge 44+|
|Internet connection||32 kilobytes/sec download (recommended)|
|Screen resolution||At least 1024px by 768px|
|Soundcard / Audio Driver||Must support recording audio and playback capabilities|