Versant English Placement Test
The Versant English Placement – Practice test is designed to help students get familiar with the test format before their official exam. This practice test includes all of the test sections presented in a full Versant English Placement Test, with a detailed score report available within minutes. Prepare for your upcoming test and get real-time feedback on the areas you need to improve.
About the test:
- Skills assessed: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing
- Test length: ~50 minutes
- Number of questions: 81
- Test sections:
- Read Aloud
- Sentence Builds
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Reconstruction
- Summary & Opinion
Score report includes:
- Your precise overall score and sub-skill area scores in the range of 10-90 on the Global Scale of English
- A detailed description of your language capabilities in the areas of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing
- Suggestions for improvement based on your current skills
- Typing speed and accuracy
Important note: Practice tests purchased on this site are in a fixed format, so questions do not vary from test to test. This means that if you purchase more than one Versant English Placement Test, you will receive the same questions on every test.
How it works
- Buy the test
This test is for practice purposes only. If you require an official exam, please reach out to your institution or hiring company for further guidance.
- Check your inbox
You will receive an email shortly after your transaction is complete that will include test instructions and your unique Test Identification Number (TIN). Each TIN may only be used one time.
- Take your test
Be sure to take your test in a quiet environment that is free from distractions.
- Check your score
View your score report by entering your Test Identification Number on our Test Score Lookup page.
- Please allow enough time to take your test. Tests cannot be paused or restarted.
- Tests are fixed forms, so questions do not vary from test to test.
- Your name and email address will not appear on your score report.
- All sales are final. Tests cannot be returned or exchanged.
|Operating system||Mac OSX 10.10+, Windows XP, 7 & 10. Tablet OSs are not supported.|
|Web browsers||Firefox v52+, Chrome v61+, Microsoft Edge 44+|
|Internet connection||32 kilobytes/sec download (recommended)|
|Screen resolution||At least 1024px by 768px|
|Soundcard / Audio Driver||Must support recording audio and playback capabilities|